Thursday, April 9, 2009

tapered blade and router table inserts

I had a couple questions today. The first was "where do I find the tapered sanding blade for the table saw." I had no answer for that one, and regular readers will remember that I discussed it in an earlier post. the same reader did some research on his own and shared a source, Woodworker's Supply.Another reader asked about the material I use for making router table inserts. Long ago I got a sheet of High Density Polyethylene which I have used over the years for making inserts. It is easy to buy in sheet form on-line. But don't overlook possible local sources. Check out your local Target or Walmart store for cutting boards in the kitchen supply section. Choose 1/4" to 3/8" thick material.

No comments: